Vodafone customer care is 24×7 service that helps customers to resolve their issues for Vodafone services. Vodafone Idea is a joint partnership between Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group and provides Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G, and 4G platform. The customer can dial the Vodafone Customer Care Number to fix the problem.
How Vodafone Customer Care help Customers
The customer can dial Vodafone Customer Care Number at any time of day. Vodafone support can solve Mobile Balance & Data issue, SIM lost, offers in Vodafone Idea, and Vodafone Idea network issues. Vodafone provides the following ways to resolve issues:
- Telephonic Conversation: The customer can call 24×7 Vodafone Customer Care Number at any time of day.
- Write Letter: The Customer can write a letter to Vodafone Authority which he/she is facing in Vodafone service.
- Email: The customer can send an email to JIO customer care email address with the subject matter and problem detail.
Vodafone Customer Care Number
For the latest offers, Validity or recharge confirmation, Customer can 199 (Charge 50p for 3 mins) from Customer Vodafone Mobile number. To register a complaint about any Vodafone service, the customer can dial 198 (toll-free). if Customers are calling from other then Vodafone number then They can call on Vodafone Care on +91 9820098200.
Vodafone DND (Do Not Disturb) Registry
There are two ways to register for Vodafone DND:
- Vodafone DNA Online Registry: The customer has to visit the Vodafone DND Service link. It will open a form where the customer has to enter Name, Email, and Phone. Now Customer has to Select Full DND Yes or No. After that customer has to select promotional messages category from which he/she want to receive. Enter Captcha Code And click on Submit. You will be registering for Vodafone DND Service.
- Vodafone DND 1909: you can send a message on 1909 to Vodafone DND. Here is how to send a message for DND in 1909:
- SMS “START <Option>” or “START <Option>, <Option>” to 1909.
- You can choose different selective categories of promotional SMS.
- Send SMS “START 0” to 1909 to stop all promotions SMS.
- You can also register via dedicated IVR at 1909, from your Airtel mobile or landline phone.
Vodafone Complaints Helpline Number
if customer facing any issue on Vodafone service then dial 198 (toll-free) from your (Vodafone Number) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time of day.
Vodafone Tele verification Number
For Vodafone Tele Verification service, Customer has to dial 59059 or 1300-101-606 number at any time of day. To activate data service, the customer needs to dial 1300-101-606.
|Customer Care Number||+91 9820098200|
|Toll-Free Customer Care Number for JIO Customers||199|
|Complaint Helpline Number||198|
|Customer Care Emailemail@example.com|
|Vodafone Tele verification||59059 or 1300-101-606|
|Vodafone Tele verification to activate data services||1300-101-606|
Vodafone has Appellate Authority for each Zone. Each Zone has a different Toll-Free Number and Fax Number. We cannot put all those information on our website. If you want to contact them then click on Vodafone Contact Us.
Conclusion: we tried to cover all the information about Vodafone Customer Care Helpline. if we miss some number then put those number in the below comment form.
Other Customer Care Numbers:
Airtel Customer Care Number, Toll-Free Number, Airtel DND
Airtel DTH Customer Care Number, Digital TV Customer Care, Complaints Helpline Number
JIO Customer Care Number, Toll-Free Number, DND, Complaint Number
3 thoughts on “Vodafone Customer Care Number, Toll-Free Number, DND, Complaint Number”