State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Uttar Pradesh was established in 1981 for development of curriculum and textbooks for school education in the State, teacher’s training, educational evaluation, educational research and innovation in teaching & learning. Main functions of SCERT, UP are (click here)
- Organizing in-service and pre-service training programmes for elementary teachers.
- Developing syllabus, text books, teacher’s guide and other useful materials for primary & upper primary classes.
- Conducting researches, surveys and innovative programmes.
- Capacity building of teacher educators and educational administrators.
- Organizing Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in State.
- Granting affiliation to private institutes (recognised by NCTE) for running BTC / NTT course.
- Deciding curriculum & evaluation process for education in the light of Part 7 Article 29 of Uttar Pradesh Right of Children to Free & Compulsory Education Rules 2011.
State Council Of Educational Research & Training Lucknow Address , Phone and Email
State Council Of Educational Research & Training Head Office Address :
JBTC Campus Nishatganj
Lucknow : 226007
Uttar Pradesh ,India .
Phone Number : 0522-2780385 , 0522-2780505
Website : www.scert-up.in