Indiabulls Housing Finance Customer Care Number, Phone, Email and Address

Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited is a mortgage lender which is headquartered in New Delhi, India. It is India’s second largest housing finance company and is regulated by the National Housing Bank. It is part of Sameer Gehlaut’s Indiabulls group and contributes approximately 80% of the groups turnover.On 5 April 2019, the board of Indiabulls Housing Finance approved a merger with private sector bank Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Indiabulls shareholders will receive a 90.5% stake in the consolidated entity, to be called Indiabulls Lakshmi Vilas Bank, and LVB will receive the remaining 9.5%.

Indiabulls Housing Finance Customer Care

Indiabulls Housing Finance Customer Care: 1800-200-7777

Email:Customer Service: –
New Customer: –
Loan against Property: –
NRI Customer: –
Working Hours: – Monday to Saturday – 9 am to 6 pm (Except 2nd and 3rd Saturdays and Public Holidays)
Head Office
Phone No: – 0124-668 1199
Address:Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited.Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar,Phase – V, Gurugram, Haryana122001
Corporate Office
Phone No: – 022-61891000
Address:Indiabulls Finance Centre, Tower 01, 4th Floor,Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road,Mumbai (W), Maharashtra 400013

Leave a Comment