Creative is the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Founded in Singapore in 1981, Creative started with the vision that multimedia would revolutionize the way people interact with their PCs.
Creative is now driving digital entertainment with cutting-edge audio solutions, premium wireless speakers, high performance earphone products, and portable media devices. It is famous for its Sound Blaster sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution. The company’s innovative hardware, proprietary technology, applications, and services enable consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment – anytime, anywhere.
Creative India Customer Care, Phone, Address and Service Centres
Customer Support Number : 022-23842200/23842201
Customer E-mail Support : email@example.com
Creative Service Centers in India
Creative Service Center – Bangalore
Vishan , 45/1, 4th cross
Malleswaran Circle, Malleswaram
Bangalore – 560003
Customer Contact Number : 080-23310491, 23310498.
Creative Service Center – Ahmedabad
3rd Floor, Infotech Centre,
Ahmedabad – 380 054.
Customer Contact Number : 079-26851663, 26850664.
Creative Service Center – Chennai
Flat No. 5A, New No.13,
Owner’s Court, First Floor,
Customer Helpline Number : 044-28412414, 28412415.
Creative Service Center – New Delhi
L-41, Ground Floor,
Kalkaji Main Road,
New Delhi – 110019
Customer Service Number : 011-26387897.
Creative Service Center – Cochin
28/2695, Cheruparambath Rd.,
Kerala – 682 020
Customer Contact Number : 0484-2323684, 2310382.
Creative Service Center – Kolkata
Shantiniketan, 49 – C,
Customer Contact Number : 033-22157902, 22157903.
Creative Service Center – Mumbai
Rashdhara Co-Op. Society,
C-Wing, Gr. Floor, 385, S.V.P. Road,
Customer Contact Number : 022-23842207.
Creative Service Center – Noida
C/54, 1st Floor, Sector 2,
Customer Contact Number : 120-2545878, 2545879.
Creative Service Center – Hyderabad
H.No. 1-2-224 (95-1)
Customer Contact Number : 040-27818987, 27898780
CREATIVE – LIMITED HARDWARE WARRANTY
Creative India provides Carry-in Warranty for the products like MP3 Players, Sound blasters, Speakers, Headphones, Web Cameras, etc. The warranty is to be covered at the time of purchase. The Warranty Terms to be followed and satisfied by the customer to avail of the services provided by the company are mentioned below.
- This limited hardware warranty extends only to the original end-user purchaser and holder of this warranty (“You” or “Your”) and is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser.
- You must provide proof of the original product purchase by a dated itemized receipt to be eligible for this limited warranty.
- The limited warranty is ONLY applicable in the country or territory where the Product was purchased from an authorized retailer/reseller and excludes any product that has not been purchased as new or is obtained as a result of a non-Creative product.
- If a defect arises and a valid claim is received during the Warranty Period (as provided below), Creative will, at its sole option, service the Product at no charge using new or refurbished replacement parts at our sole discretion. Please note that:
- The limited warranty for the Product is for twelve (12) months (for the European Union, twenty-four (24) months (excluding all wear and tear), subject to certain exceptions as stated in the EU Directive 1999/44/EC**) from the date of Your purchase (“Warranty Period”). The Warranty Period will be extended by each day that the Product is out of Your possession for repair under this warranty.
- Creative will cover the labor charges incurred by Creative in repairing or replacing the defective parts during the Warranty Period from the date of your purchase.
- You will not have to pay for any such replacement parts.
- Creative also warrants that the repaired or replaced parts will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the remainder of the Warranty Period.
- For the limited warranty of the Product’s Liquid Crystal Display, please refer to the Creative Support Web Page at www.creative.com/contactus.
- This warranty gives You specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state and country to country. The terms of this warranty do not exclude such rights or limit them. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Some states and countries do not allow (i) exclusions of, or limitations on, certain liabilities or warranties, including but not limited to how long a warranty lasts, the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or the exclusion of liability for injury (including death) caused by negligence, (ii) the inclusions of specific asymmetrical terms in warranties, or (iii) the expiration of all legal claims after a fixed time, so sure of the above limitations, exclusions or asymmetrical terms may not apply to You depending on the relevant jurisdiction. If adjudged invalid, such term(s) would be severable without affecting the validity of the other terms.
- Creative does not warrant the uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Product. Company is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow all or any instructions relating to the Product’s use. Creative is not under any obligation to support the Product for all operating environments, including but not limited to interoperability with both current and future versions of software or hardware.
- For products capable of storing data: Creative is not responsible or liable for any data stored on the Product that is lost, deleted, or becomes otherwise inaccessible. All data may be deleted from the Product during servicing. You should remove or make a backup copy of any data stored on the Product before sending the Product to Creative.