Whirlpool entered India in the late 1980s as part of its global expansion strategy. It forayed into the market under a joint venture with TVS group and established the first Whirlpool manufacturing facility in Pondicherry for washing machine category.
In 1995 Whirlpool acquired Kelvinator India Limited and marked an entry into the refrigerator market as well. The same year the company also saw acquisition of major shares in TVS joint venture and later in 1996, Kelvinator and TVS acquisitions were merged to create, Whirlpool of India Limited. This expanded the company’s portfolio in the Indian subcontinent to washing machines, refrigerator, microwave ovens and air conditioners.
TOLL FREE NUMBER(S):
- 1800 208 1800 (8am-8pm/7 days)
ALL INDIA NUMBER(S):
- 1860 180 4558 (For damaged goods returned)
- 96674 27788 (WhatsApp Suppport)
Website: Official Website
- email@example.com (Customer Support)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (For bulk/corporate enquiries)
- Servicehead_india@whirlpool.com (Escalations)
- email@example.com (CEO)
- ‘WPL’ to 58558 to receive a call from our service team
Whirlpool Important Links
- Contact form
- Customer care city wise
- Whirlpool Store
- Track order/Customer login
- Dealer locator
- Complaint form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Annual Maintainance
- Delivery shall be made within 7-10 business days from the time of purchase.
Whirlpool Corporate Address
M/S Whirlpool Of India Ltd.
Plot No. 40, Sector 44,
Gurugram – 122002